Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello!!

Yes, it's been a while since I last posted, so I'm glad to be back. What can I say about these past 10 or so days? So many different things. To start, I had a fantastic few days in Milan, thank you!! I've grown quite fond of that city over the last few months, to say the least. Who would have known?!

What else? Well, I am starting to feel a little antzy, almost as though I want to pick up and move to another city, in another country. I'm thinking Paris could be on the horizon as early as mid-next month. I'll see how it goes. But it's true, I get an idea and I run with it, not really one for staying put in one place for too long. Just think... Paris is a party, a city constantly being reborn, stylish bistros, the best baguette, vintage jeans, enchanting parks – quite possibly a city one could never grow tired of.

As I continue to study Italian, the more confused I get. This is a difficult language to say the least. But I love it and would hate to lose the "little" that I have learned so far. So on that note, time to hit the books.

kc