Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Istituto il David - via de' Vecchieti, 1


Yes, I know, I was supposed to start my Italian school yesterday, but, uh hum, I was still in Milan. :0)

Better late than never. 9am start with grammar. Apparently I am terrible and so was placed in the beginner class, but to my shock, was put into the intermediate conversation class! To be honest, I think they will place anyone in the intermediate conversation class if one can communicate, to some degree, in Italian with the secretary.

There are lots of nice people at school, Americans, Chileans, Germans, Swiss, Japanese and Dutch. Had lunch with the girls, proceeded by a walking tour, and tomorrow we're going for aperitivo and then nightclubs. Guess that means I need to buy some new clothes tomorrow because my luggage is still in Milan.

Now, off to the apartment, toss the paper ball around with Micia, and dinner with a friend.

Ciao, ciao!