Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Life...the Urban Fairytale


My first thought this morning was... "I am so lucky!!" Partly because I am in Florence, and to me, this city seems like a dream. Small cobbled streets, the Arno, markets, and the fact that I am back at school. But another reason is because I have met so many people, genuinely nice people whom I would like to have in my life for several years to come. Tonight I am meeting Amy and Teo, in fact, I should be heading over to their place shortly.

Being in Florence, I have so much time to do the things I want. I walk everywhere, take pictures, meet new people, and write write write! Every day there is a new collection of things to think about. No stress, just happiness. It's nice to keep in contact with everyone back in Canada, through this blog, in addition to email and messenger.

xt