Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Road


La Strada - Orciano Pisano - Italy, 2005
Today is Saturday, and I woke up late, 11:30am late. I started my day with a bowl of Corn Flakes, a blood orange, and an Italian crossword puzzle. If anyone has the answer to #5 down, 3 letters, "Raganelle in un'isola francese," please, fill me in. :o)

This link will take you to a live webcam of Vancouver, with a shot of the Burrard bridge: http://www.katkam.ca. Yup, when I see pictures like this, I definitely start to miss the place. But, I am not nearly ready to go back. I am looking forward to this year, the people I will meet, and where I will end up. When you know clearly what you want, you will wake up every morning excited about life.

Spring, my favourite season, is just around the corner. Flowers, birds, blue skies, fruit salad, wine spritzers, white eyelet dresses...